Sunday 7 August 2011

Dreams you don't want to wake from

I was having the most beautiful dream with witches and a prince and flying houses and such, it was like a fairy tale gone a little wrong, but I had to wake up and go to work. It ruined my day before it had even really started. This was the first time since I can remember that I haven't had brutal nightmares that force me to wake up in tears, scared to fall back asleep. It was so real that I felt like I had spent the night running from dragons and fighting through invisible forcefields to rescue a really hot prince from the dungeons where he was experimented on because of his awesome magickal talents! It was the most fun way i can imagine spending my nights. I woke up knackered and for what? To go serve grumpy people that dont smile and shout at me when they dont like what they got!! So my question... Why can't we just pause time and go back to sleep just to see if we do escape the witches chasing us in their flying houses and old gypsy style caravans?

No comments:

Post a Comment